Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm still waiting for more pictures of the concert!!! Finally one tht shows my face but yet so far!!!

Finally passed my FTT!!! Feel so relieved after passing it. Was so afraid of failing esp when I faced some qn which I'm unsure of haha! Praise the Lord! :D
Cell after church ytd. The first time we have cell after church haha. For once, I don really get wad was being discussed during cell. It's the first time!!! But well glad to have lunch wif everyone :) I just luv these pictures!! :)


I guess joshua just cant stand my charm till he's falling asleep. Sweet dreams I can say, tht's y he's smiling away while "dozing" off haha!



Full cell!!! Feel so much relieved after returning a million to "Once a Golden Hair Lion". Look at the picture, he's smiling HAHA!!!!

I miss u :)

No comments: